Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Stream of Consciousness

In which I unwrap and lay open my every thought to you across the screen:

Jim Morrison's head is very fat in comparison to his body. I DON'T WANT YOU TO TOUCH ME! I wonder why any parents would call their daughter "Stacee" instead of "Stacy." It's kind of a black thing to do. My French Professor is white. Why does the bottom of my chin itch? I faceplanted on a manhole covering when I was seven. Now my nose itches. I feel like a pervert watching Labyrinth. It makes my lips dry. I wonder how high Bowie was when he filmed The Man Who Fell to Earth? They're remaking that movie, but they shouldn't be. Don't they know the only reason it has a cult following is because DaBo flashed his birthday suit in it? I wish I hadn't missed Bandslam in theaters. I wonder what it would be like if I was a rockstar? Groupies would embarrass me. I hate Mick Jagger's lips. They could probably feed a whole village of starving African children. Ugh, I hate French verb conjugation. Everything sounds dirtier in European languages. Especially in an English accent. Why do the English like butts so much? The BBCA is amusing. I like watching them "work." "We must slow the frantic pace we set up yesterday, dear; I nearly broke a sweat. We can't get pimples now." Men would find it so much more convenient to wax their faces. Oh wait, that would probably hurt. Clouds surround your head -- cooling and suffocating. Cutains! I wish clocks mooed instead of ticked. Light, light, light, light, light. The little aliens are crawling through your head, pink and bigger than your thumb. My skin is very soft. I love cocoa butter lotion. Picture squirelly little chipmunks drinking Koolaid colored beige and maroon, with saltwater coming from their ears, but they don't notice because they're falling asleep. Whoa, no Labyrinth codpiece! Step right up and sha la la la kiss the girl. Duh duh duh duh. Duh. Duhduhduh duh. Duh. Duhduhduh duh. Duh. Duhduhduhduh. Why can't we all just get along and wear the leather masks? I love my neck. Cupcake shops are the shiz. Sprinkling, shifting, falling, and they're all mine! I have a box. The box is brown. I have a body. The body is dead. The body is in the box. Chase koala! The man walks from the house with a trench coat. But it isn't really a coat, it's a hat that he stole from a man named Ezekiel, who's actually a woman. We both like dresses. Woohoo! Ants, pants, dance -- whoops, the last one doesn't really rhyme. "If you want to, I can save you!" Not really, I lie. Just eat some ice cream and cry yourself to sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment